Local residents might ask: "Why purchase a DGCA membership card? What's in it for me?" Click here to answer this question!
Local residents might ask: "Why purchase a DGCA membership card? What's in it for me?"
Click here to answer this question!
Please keep the blue plastic DGCA Membership card if you are renewing your membership! Special stickers will be sent to you when you renew your card. The membership covers ALL areas of Douglasdale and DouglasGlen. The cost of an annual (January - December) membership per household is only $25.00 and $10.00 for seniors.
Your membership supports the many areas of operations sponsored by your Association. Additionally, your membership can save you money at a number of participating merchants. Please see www.dgca.ca for list of vendors.
There are a few ways to purchase a membership:
1. Order on line and pay with your credit card or debit card through PayPal. There is NO service charge.
2. Complete the form in the Bridges newsletter and drop it off, along with your cheque for $25.00 ($10.00 if a Senior) payable to DouglasdaleGlen Community Association (DGCA) at Swifty's;
3. Send your completed form and cheque by snail-mail to: PO Box 87031, #160, 11520 - 24th Street S.E. Douglas Square,.Calgary, Alberta T2Z 3V7;
4. In person at the annual Timbits soccer registration (see Bridges for details – watch for signs in the community in January and February.
5. In person at the Annual General Meeting or at the many events sponsored by the DGCA.
For information or further inquiries, contact the Membership Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: Jan 16, 2012